The technical management of ships from our fleet is carried out by Vertom-Bojen GmbH & Co, our subsidiary in Germany.
Vertom-Bojen controls a fleet of modern multi-purpose vessels/bulkers of varying sizes. Management is presently conducted for a fleet of more than 40 vessels ranging from 3.000 up to 10.000 DWAT. Vertom-Bojen has her head office in Neermoor, Germany, and a subsidiary in Leek, The Netherlands.
Vertom-Bojen undertakes total fleet management for seagoing vessels that fly the Dutch, Antiqua & Barbuda flag.
Our committed specialists provide:
- Total nautical and technical support during the new build and operational service;
- crew matters, coordinated by the Crewing Department. This includes recruitment and selection, planning of personnel to and from ships, and wage administration;
- insurance and claim handling. Vertom- Bojen manages all ship insurance matters and mediates in damage and claims matters;
- financial administration and reporting;
- support and organisation of certifications;
- quality assurance.